In the wake of the Coronavirus, our highest priority is to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers while meeting our service commitments.
D3 is closely monitoring the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and wanted to reach out to make everyone aware of our protocols and actions based upon guidance from public health experts. The safety of our clients and employees are our top priority as well as maintaining and ensuring continuing operations and services. In addition to the protocols that we have attached on this email, D3 is also taking measures including:
D3 wants to re-affirm our deep commitment to the health and well-being of both our employees and clients and stress that safety and cleanliness are important at D3. As we face the impending issues of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) we are taking every precaution and closely following all WHO, CDC, and State of RI & MA protocols.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols: We have increased the frequency and modes of cleaning at all of our facilities and have posted protocols as well as conducted open employee meetings on hygiene protocol.
- We have made available additional disinfectant wipes and sanitizers to all employees.
- Any employee showing any form of illness relating to fever, cold or cough are being asked to stay home for three weeks. Personnel that can work remotely due to their positions, are being asked to work remotely that feel the same.
- In case of further issues, key employees have facilities on site for extended stays in order to continue services.
- D3 also has three separate buildings and sites for redundancy to keep process and services continuing for all our clients.
- In addition, D3 has compete capabilities to work file and data sources remotely that could feed employees working in any of our buildings isolated due to this COVID-19, therefore, insuring continued operations.
In addition to the attached protocols, D3 also has a Pandemic Action Protocol per our SSAE18 procedures that will outline our responses. We will continue to respond to the present COVID-19 with client and employee safety at top priority. Please visit CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website for further information and as always, we will strive to create a safe and performance based experience for all of our clients. Thank you for being a D3 partner.